Friday, September 30, 2011

In The Works

busy I apologize for the lack of posts lately, but I promise to be back soon with some great articles.  I’ve been out of town most of September and now I’m packing up the house for our move in a week.  And although I haven’t had time to sit down and write anything, I’ve been accumulating article ideas and outlines.  Here are a few of the upcoming topics I have planned:

  • Writing for Magazines:  Niche Markets & Your Family History
  • Organize Your Writing Projects with Scrivener
  • Using 1000memories to Capture Your Family Stories

These are just a few, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Michelle Goodrum said...

I've been reading GenBlog for a while now but somehow had missed this one. I found out about it when I read May I Introduce To You... on GeneaBloggers.

Looking forward to your posts once you get moved and settled.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...